Please visit InTouch for all the company contest and promotion details.
Q3 Star Consultant Program (Dec. 16 - Mar. 15)
All-Star Consistency Challenge 2018-2019
Not quite sure what a Star Consultant is? This will help :)
WHY BE A STAR?
- It’s A Good Business Decision: The best reason to be a Star Consultant is because it is a good business decision. When you have enough product on your shelf to provide a Roll Up for every guest at your skin care class you will sell more Roll Ups!
- It builds Self-Confidence: As the president of your company, you have started your business smart, you have chosen to have products to sell from the beginning, giving you confidence in yourself. By keeping your shelves stocked you always have product availability. This gives your customers confidence in you as a professional, not an order taker when they can take their products home with them. This gives you a selling edge!
- Credit and credibility: Inventory is proof of your investment in your career. If you need a loan to finance your initial inventory, you can establish credit in your own name and the interest becomes a business expense. It is possible for the revenue you make from one skin care class to more than cover the monthly loan payment. Avoid unnecessary interest expenses, by paying off any loans or credit charges a top priority.
- It Show You are Committed: Having a Star Consultant order on your shelf helps to make you committed. This becomes a business instead of a hobby. Remember, when you treat it like a business it will pay you like a business, if you treat your business like a hobby it will pay you like a hobby!
- Recognition: This is strictly a right brain reason to be a Star Consultant, but it is the most fun reason. When you are a STAR you get recognized at every sales meeting by sitting up front. This is important for you, but more important for your recruits and prospective recruits, because it gives you credibility. Star Consultants also get special recognition at Seminar, and become celebrities by climbing the ladder of success.
- It makes you a Winner: You win your ladder pin with an PEARL, EMERALD, DIAMOND, RUBY OR SAPPHIRE STAR. This is important because it shows the world and yourself that you are a winner. It is your visual symbol of your success. You also win the prize of your choice which gives you tangible evidence of your commitment to your career. People want to do business with a winner, and it makes you personally feel GREAT!
- It Shows Success: Success attracts success. You will attract other sharp women who want to be successful. When you work your business smart by being a Star Consultant it gives you the believability that your recruits can do it also. You will realize how it builds self-confidence and that it is the best advantage your new recruits.
Mary Kay Career Cars
Step Into Leadership
Click HERE for DIQ Promo FAQs